When you rely on your ATV to get the job done, you can't afford overlooking quality, value and reliability. The Kodiak 700 excels in all three and is the most important tool you've got when the job demands a workhorse. The choice is easy.
• Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction and comfort.
• Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces rider fatigue and handlebar "kickback"
• Durable sealed rear wet brake system provides strong and reliable stopping power while reducing wear from external elements.
• 708cc engine provides lots of linear torque and power for utility applications like towing or hauling heavy loads.
• Fuel-injection offers crisp throttle response and excellent cold-weather starting.
• The industry's most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner with confidence inspiring downhill engine braking.
• Easy to read digital LCD monitor clearly displays information like fuel gauge, speedometer, odomoter, trip meters, clock, battery voltmeter, 4WD/Diff-Lock status, transmission gear indicator and EPS warning light.
• Body design is as practical as it is stylish with excellent splash protection, plenty of storage and easy access to essential maintenance items.
• Handlebar mounted 3rd headlight for added illumination.